2022 !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
is it me or do there seem to be more accidents and injuries in general in the last few years ?
I hope egan recovers but it sounds pretty nasty what they had to do, one wonders if he will be in the same boat as froome
I seem to remember there was a mega-thread on this a while ago. Does it seem that way because there are more televised races? Or is it actually that way? In true CC fashion I think the answer was definitely maybe not, perhaps.

Bernal's injuries sound horrible. Fingers crossed for him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yea I'm not too sure there's more but it's a bastard of a sport sometimes ! Gutted for him,it's easy to forget they train on the same roads you or I do a lot of the time.Sounds nasty though and I really do hope he can make a full recovery.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yea I'm not too sure there's more but it's a bastard of a sport sometimes ! Gutted for him,it's easy to forget they train on the same roads you or I do a lot of the time.Sounds nasty though and I really do hope he can make a full recovery.
an update seems to say hes doing well all things considered , apparantly his team mates were shouting warnings but he didnt hear them , in the zone maybe ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The preying mantis TT position isn't helping here; many of the riders can't see or are riding head-down as a result. We see it all the time in TT's or the photos taken. Imo it's not the TT bike, it's the rider position.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I should be doing some work but instead I've been putting together a viewing plan for 2022 :smile: I've not put in ALL the men's races (because seriously, they have a LOT) so it's just the ones I plan to watch! Thought it might be useful to share.

Attachments

• Pro cycling - Sheet1.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 6

Chislenko

Veteran
Just deviating from the sad crash news momentarily but Eurosport's highlights programme of the Majorca Challenge is dreadful!!

Top Bottom