2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Looks like Jorgensen's win unless Remco does something extraordinary
Looks the strongest....Valsov two in a row ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Jorgenson ! and Remco for the stage win today...glad McNulty finished with a podium place as well.
I do hope Bora can get their act together for the Tour.

Last edited:

TomDW

Worrying collapse from Roglic at Paris Nice. Plenty of new young guns thriving in this race.
Thinking back to Jorgenson's TdF stage defeat at Puy de Dome he's moved up a level this year.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Does anyone else get p*ssed off with the Evenepoel love fest by David Millar et.al. It is as if there was no one else in the race other than him. In fact Millar annoys me with over 50% of the things he says; going on about this and that as if they are gospel truth, then when it turns out he was talking b*llocks he just forgets it and says something else stupid instead.

And why was Gary Imlach sitting in London pretending to be in France by appearing in French-looking bars and cafes ? You could see the black cabs and red buses driving past on the left hand side of the road out of the windows.

end of rant .. :smile:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've been away and missed the recent racing but if I hadn't, then David Millar would definitely have annoyed me.

tarric

Über Member
Early days but Pog and Vingo are flying
Agree Vingegaard is looking good and Pogacar was in great form for the Strade Bianche but there's a big difference between a one day race and a one and three week race, I will be interested to see how he performs at the Volta Catalunya next week, a race I fully expect him to win and in a dominate fashion, as @Adam4868 said above I wont right of Roglic just yet but I do worry about the ability of this new team, I don't see who's going to do the job of the likes of Kuss and Van Aert let alone the others.
It was good to see Bernal improving and hopefully get back to the form before his crash.

Does anyone else get p*ssed off with the Evenepoel love fest by David Millar et.al. It is as if there was no one else in the race other than him. In fact Millar annoys me with over 50% of the things he says; going on about this and that as if they are gospel truth, then when it turns out he was talking b*llocks he just forgets it and says something else stupid instead.

And why was Gary Imlach sitting in London pretending to be in France by appearing in French-looking bars and cafes ? You could see the black cabs and red buses driving past on the left hand side of the road out of the windows.

end of rant .. :smile:
It's just the same on the Eurosport coverage, I'm not sure but I do wonder if the commentators are contractually obliged to talk about him even in races where he isn't competing. He's a good rider but not quite the world beater they have built him up to be.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
He's a good rider but not quite the world beater they have built him up to be.
Nurse !
Screenshot_20240311-110542.png

Top Bottom