2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Not for me...

...I could not live with drinking chianti all day, every day, forever!!
Red Wine and Negronis....and that's just for breakfast.Dont think I haven't got it all planned out !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

Yes I saw that. I wasn't sure if it was 6 of one half a dozen of the other, and DG won the fisticuffs or whether it was worse than that.

Looking at it again it reminds me of those nature videos where two big male bison square up to each other, start clashing heads and then one of them decides it's not worth it and backs out.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Back-to-back victories for Thibau Nys at the Tour of Hungary....beat Hirschi for the Queen stage yesterday !
Leads the GC by 14 seconds with one stage to go.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Back-to-back victories for Thibau Nys at the Tour of Hungary....beat Hirschi for the Queen stage yesterday !
Leads the GC by 14 seconds with one stage to go.

Another cross rider. if you know what I mean!:cursing:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
A non-disappointing Thibau. There's a thing.

Incidentally the reason I became a fan of Pinot when he first appeared was because my sister used to have a dog called Thibeaux. So I'll be transferring my allegiance to Nys for this same reason.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A non-disappointing Thibau. There's a thing.

Incidentally the reason I became a fan of Pinot when he first appeared was because my sister used to have a dog called Thibeaux. So I'll be transferring my allegiance to Nys for this same reason.

Thibeau sister, Thibeau Niece....what's next ? Thibeau Brother?:smile:

Top Bottom