2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Pidders or Hirschi but my money's on Tommy P...
.... except that it isnt. But I can't remember who I bet on! I'll get back to you when I'm sober ^_^
Tennent's on offer again at Bargain Booze 😘

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
KASIA WON!!! This is not a drill! I got a bit weepy and then hugged my boss!!! *

* I was watching the race on the big screen in my classroom when the children had all gone home!
Amazing wasn't it , is it really 5 years without a win ?.for someone that good
That hill looks evil to ride yet alone race

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aaargh - another horrid crash, this time on the Tour of the Alps stage 4. A fast descent with a lefthand bend coming into a town.

Some bright spark decided to have a pavement taking up 1/3 of the road width, virtually the same colour as the road surface, and with a high kerb perfect for catching out the unwary. The race organisers failed to erect warning signs or to have marshals before the bend.

2 riders down (Chris Harper and Ben O'connor)... I really feared that they might be very seriously injured. I am hoping that Chris Harper isn't - he did at least seem to be talking to doctors at the roadside.

I found this video clip of the crash but you may not want to watch it...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Aaargh - another horrid crash, this time on the Tour of the Alps stage 4. A fast descent with a lefthand bend coming into a town.

Some bright spark decided to have a pavement taking up 1/3 of the road width, virtually the same colour as the road surface, and with a high kerb perfect for catching out the unwary. The race organisers failed to erect warning signs or to have marshals before the bend.

2 riders down (Chris Harper and Ben O'connor)... I really feared that they might be very seriously injured. I am hoping that Chris Harper isn't - he did at least seem to be talking to doctors at the roadside.

I found this video clip of the crash but you may not want to watch it...

Heck that’s AWFUL!

Mike_P

Guru
They show it four times at least in the live coverage. Adam Blythe and Rob Hatch were very unimpressed with the TV feed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom