2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Distinct lack of serious attacking today and Ben O'Connor was missing in action!

Bahrain tried a bit but it was good to see Geraint try to make a break even though he got pulled back. I'm not sure if he's really fit for the Giro and just timing his peak to perfection or hes got zero chance !
Yea every credit to Lopez but it turned out to be a bit of a snooze fest stage ! Little bit of excitement with G having a go and Huge Carthy....anyone remember Hugh ? 😁
Nice to see Bardet back and finishing fifth overall.
G for the Giro mmm,I see Bernal is racing Liege on Sunday could he be fit for Italy,or is it a don't push him yet 😍

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I see Bernal is racing Liege on Sunday could he be fit for Italy,or is it a don't push him yet 😍

Is he doing the Tour?
Pencilled in for the Vuelta apparently

tarric

Über Member
Distinct lack of serious attacking today and Ben O'Connor was missing in action!

Bahrain tried a bit but it was good to see Geraint try to make a break even though he got pulled back. I'm not sure if he's really fit for the Giro and just timing his peak to perfection or hes got zero chance !

Barring some disaster I can't se past Pogacar for the Giro, could be a good fight for the podium top 5 though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Barring some disaster I can't se past Pogacar for the Giro, could be a good fight for the podium top 5 though.

Yes, no-one to beat Pog but G didn't look even like he'd be second to me.
Mind you, Tiberi is third favourite with the bookies, so anybody's guess.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Pogi....didn't even look out of breath !
Special shout out to Bardet for his second place....love him as a rider,and that's how tough this race is when MVDP competes the podium for a classy third.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Nothing like a bit of confidence....better hope for some better weather or put your thermals on Skelly 🤣

Skjelmose : "I can say, with my hand on my heart, that I am in the best shape of my life. Honestly, I believe I can be up there on Sunday and fight for the podium. I see myself on the podium with Tadej and Mathieu, but I don’t know the order yet"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Skjelmose: ‘This week has been a big disappointment. Right now I pretty much just want to lay down and cry as this is a very tough one to take. Especially after the ambitions I’ve been vocal about this time around.
It’s back to the drawing board’

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Women’s race was excellent too! Fantastic win from Grace Brown and 3 in the top 10 for Canyon! Still no win for Demi!

I know I’m biased because I love the women’s world tour but I really think the women’s spring classics season has been superb this year! No one team dominating as last year and really tight finishes for pretty much every race!

Top Bottom