25 reasons why we love Scotland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My best friend lives in Dumpdee and the train journey between there and Perth is stunning. Not stunning enough to bother going up there though ;)

I quite like Perth. My other bestie used to live there but she's been stuck in Carlisle for the last few years and is dying to get back to Glasgow (she's from Easterhoose).
 

Col5632

Legendary Member
Location
Cowdenbeath
[QUOTE 2517447, member: 1314"]Well, I was a student, so it was a different side to Dundee! I've been back a few times since and I have to say it is bleak. Great cycling land, though. I used to go out and about in Fife.[/quote]

Where about in fife? :becool:

You do get some right twats up here but who would you laugh at it if they were not here :laugh:
 

Col5632

Legendary Member
Location
Cowdenbeath
[QUOTE 2518253, member: 1314"]I used to do Dundee, St Andrews, Cupar, back to Dundee![/quote]

Other side of fife from me then :eek:
 
Top Bottom