25000 'members'...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
But think, without that you wouldn't have got sucked into mindless drivel in the Tea thead and you'd have read so much more about actual cycling! :laugh:

Davidc

Guru
[QUOTE 2401146, member: 259"]Hang on...you mean Arch is a girl? :thumbsup:[/quote]
Ask NT

snorri

Legendary Member
I arrived as a displaced person.
After a temporary period of homelessness whilst my old premises were renovated, I returned to discover the contractors had left the place with some major structural defects. What's more, the premises had been occupied by squatters, just as rough a crowd as you would want to meet. Management seemed in a tizz, and their their elected reps were seriously lacking in the PR department, it just wasn't home any more.:sad:
I left, crossed the road and have been here ever since:smile: ..

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
So... Let me get this right. arch is a girl, NT is a bloke amd they are an item. That right? I've been here a little while now, and if I've got that right, I've only just figured that out. If I'm wrong....

Arch

Married to Night Train
So... Let me get this right. arch is a girl, NT is a bloke amd they are an item. That right? I've been here a little while now, and if I've got that right, I've only just figured that out. If I'm wrong....

That's right.

If you look at our statuses under our avatars, that gives a clue...

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
That's right.

If you look at our statuses under our avatars, that gives a clue...

I've never noticed that before. Did you meet on CC?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've never noticed that before. Did you meet on CC?
Yes. Arch sent that first pm back in 2008.
I then had that 'Arch is a girl!' moment.:ohmy::thumbsup:
Then we met up at a cycling event. :wub: for me but Arch wasn't available, so I waited.
Then when she was available we started meeting up socially to look at steam engines at the NRM due to a shared interest.
I waited a bit longer to be sure, and then we started dating in Nov 2010.
I first raised the idea of marriage in 2011 and on 29th Feb last year Arch proposed.
:thumbsup:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Yes. Arch sent that first pm back in 2008.
I then had that 'Arch is a girl!' moment.:ohmy::thumbsup:
Then we met up at a cycling event. :wub: for me but Arch wasn't available, so I waited.
Then when she was available we started meeting up socially to look at steam engines at the NRM due to a shared interest.
I waited a bit longer to be sure, and then we started dating in Nov 2010.
I first raised the idea of marriage in 2011 and on 29th Feb last year Arch proposed.
:thumbsup:

Nice story, very cool. Like.

That's not a euphemism I'm familiar with ;)
You haven't been steamy piston infatuated then? Something to choo over I suppose...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1tDNAPPPM6TRKr1O6wQe0KyxWLxjMAWnL2MByvUrE489bxoh2.jpg

Salad days...

Top Bottom