25mph/40kmph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Sometimes I can do this no problem.

But other times its hard as hell.

Strange the way its one or the other.

col

Legendary Member
I can only do this downhill on my bike,gearing is a little low for the flat and speed,but good spinning practice;)

col

Legendary Member
I do about fifteen ish most times,twenty at a push,but it is a push now.I concentrate on relaxing and easy spinning now,had a scare a couple of weeks ago,tachyrhythmia.so cut out the caffiene and take it easy for a while.

mondobongo

Über Member
Recorded 37mph on a flat sprint yesterday.

wlc1

I do about 22 mph average on the flat mooching about.

Hit 52mph yesterday down Pebble Hill in Surrey. shoot myself for the dog leg left at the bottom. LOL

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I was head-on at one point on one of the downhills @ 80 odd km/phr (makes me feel sick even now) its just the way the road is then (winds/turns).

Usually the confidence is ok but for some reason I wasnt feeling soo good in relation to that speed - thinking of my physical health! :biggrin:

wlc1

Pacemaker. The intrinsic impulse for the heart to contract and therefore beat originates from the SA and AV node.

Basicly they are bundles of cells. The SA node is the daddy, kicking things off.

If he fails then the AV node will take over - at 10BPM less than the SA.

If the AV realy goes tits up it may be misfiring and cause an arrhythmia. If this does so then you can opt for oblation - burning of the node with intense heat or sometimes a pacemaker.

Demand pacemakers - they kick in when needed and lie "dormant" for most of the time

Constant pacemakers - they work all the time to keep things nice and regular.

Hope that helps ( I am very tired and hungover)

Top Bottom