2nd time in 3 years

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
Ive had my purse stolen here in France ! I cant wait to ber out of here ! Anyone want to swop houses !:cursing:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Not good. How has this happened, pickpocket, snatched or house burglary?

Unfortunately there is always someone that wants to take our stuff off us through dishonest means, I don't think it makes much difference where you are in the world.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Night before last we had an unwanted visitor. We don't have an electric fence so he scaled the 2m wall. The sliding Windows were open because of the heat so he slid the mosquito screen back and used a long stick to poke through and steal my shorts and my wife's newish phone.
Luckily there was not much money in the pockets and he wasn't interested in the credit cards and left them.
We've had similar attacks before.

byegad

Legendary Member
Time to wire up the fence and install razor wire. While a minefield 'might' be a step too far, I'd price one up.

gbb

Legendary Member
According to a certain S African businessman who sat behind me on a flight back into the UK, don't come here either.
As we approached Gatwick he turned to his colleague and said....welcome to Britain, land of the thieves.
I rather suspect if you compare the UKs crime rates with S Africa it might make interesting reading I thought.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
As we approached Gatwick he turned to his colleague and said....welcome to Britain, land of the thieves.
I rather suspect if you compare the UKs crime rates with S Africa it might make interesting reading I thought.
And not just among the low life, some politicians there are not leading by example.

Top Bottom