3/4 bib knickers choose me £60-£120 budget?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Surprisingly I don’t really want a lot this year.
I do want a decent pair of 3/4’s though. Everything I look at is coming up with mixed reviews even the higher end ones.
Not too bothered about rain proof I want a pad that will be good for a long rides mostly.
:smile:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

Last edited:
Must say i like the Planet X ones - can often be had for a mere £20 to £25 - I once got three pairs for £50 I think.
Can be worn (at least by me) in a very wide range of temperatures which makes them very versatile - over Christmas I may even experiment with wearing them with Lidl's finest long ski socks - never fear though - I won't be posting a pic for the fashionistas to drool over.

I also find the zip to be handily placed for when you need to do the necessary - no pics of that either.

I bought some from Planet X 3/4s for ,£30. They've lasted me a few years now and still look as good as new. I've used them for 70 milers with no problems.
yep I like them - they don't feel like "fine tailoring", in fact rather tough and maybe slightly "agricultural", but that partly explains their durability I guess. I think I've worn them up to 24 or even touching 25 degrees - felt essentially OK as long as vented OK on my top half.
You seem to have worn yours more than me. Any issues with the zip? I am always concerned about zips on cheaper things.

25 degrees ? Blimey. These are winter lined with a windproof panel on the front. I'd not be able to wear them easily in high summer. Well I would but I'd sweat a bit.

Zip has been fine so far. It's only a little one anyway.

vickster

Legendary Member
Buy the 3/4 version of your preferred shorts or longs so get the same pad?
It’s sugoi for me these days

Top Bottom