3 bikes + pannier rack and bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just4fun

Team Quest racer 52cm Vivione frame (1.2kg) with full ultegra set up + upgraded extra light ultegra compact double chain set, race blades, Carbon fir bottel cage and strada cadence wired comp, quest como wheels £400

Giant yukon 08 hardtail with disk breaks, stand, mudguards and pannier rack £120

Ridgeback velocity hybrid, added front and rear pannier racks and full length mud guards £100 (£160 with front + back pannier + handlebar bar and additonal rear bag)

I also have nice pannier bags available on their own £30 for each set (fronts never used@ £50 new) rear are £80 normally and have been used but are in good condition.

all bikes in perfect working order and well look after. Kept inside and clean. The giant has some light scratches on the side of the top tube.

if you intersted i can post pictures and more info as required. (im just at work right now so cant)

bikes all suit approx 5 foot 7 male

OP
OP
J

just4fun

Just to add all bikes come with computers and the team quest bike comes with Led lensor p7 front torch and rear cateye 5 Led light.
for an additional £20 you can upgrade to cats eye single shot with charcher and box.

Russdee

Hi,

Can you confirm what size frame the Giant and the Ridgeback are?

Also where in the country are you?

Cheers

Russ

OP
OP
J

just4fun

That was a shame my PC crashed, let me try again.

I live in Harrow,London, England
The Giant and the Ridgeback are both 17" frame size so for riders 5ft 2 – 5ft 6, although i'm 5 foot 7 and like the smaller frame as its easier to get on and off when fully loaded.

the panniers are as follows:

2x altura orkney universal panniers(grey), im not sure if they are 34 or 56 ltr but i think 34. ther is 1 missing draw string easilysolved but otherwise perfect working order.

2x new and unused Vaude universal bike bag Aqua Front (red)

1x Altura Arran Transit Rack Bag

1x altura dryline barbag (missing plastic map holder but fittings intact)

Kr4t0z

Hello,

I'm interested in the Team Quest racer. Is it possible to upload some pics for it? I live in South West London.

Thanks,
Kim

Top Bottom