3 countries, 3 people, 3 bikes and a camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Well, I tried it in Firefox and it works, in Chrome is looks like it doesn't but if I click the image box or go to edit the post it works. I'm not really sure ...

Anyone ?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Nice report.:thumbsup: Looks like you had a fun trip.

I'm also not seeing the images in the posts but clicking on one linked me to the album on crazyguyonabike so I have been able to go through them.^_^

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Enjoyed your report!
Can't see you pics on here either, but I can see them on the host site ok :thumbsup:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ah yes, it looks like you've linked to the page via the image icon and not copied the image location to it like....this"
routemap?v=0.jpg

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
They are on crazyguy, yes.
I can see them sometimes though, and not at others. All very odd

I will see what I can do, sorry for messing everything up

RWright

Guru
Looked like a great trip.

Shaun

Founder
It does look like a hot-linking issue yes. I've sorted the first post and will fix the others later on this evening. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Hopefully Our Glorious Leader will fix the pictures using some super powers (thanks Shaun), but most pictures are of places we visited and things we did, rather than while we were cycling - sorry

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Loved the report. It's a trip I could see us doing as a family, in fact I shall show it to them.
Crackle, it was a perfect trip for a family - never far from a place to stop, glorious countryside, a mixture of towns to visit, and ENORMOUS ice creams - I would think that for anyone over about 12 they should be able to manage it as long as they like cycling.

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
I loved your trippie, I giggled and loved the tongue in cheek stats. Also loved that you enjoyed yourself, and it wasn't all about doing 150km per day at 300km per hour! i loved the pics too, especially of food and ice cream. The cycling means you can devour the above without feeling guilty, right? Wonder if the man with no tooth will ever know your gratitude. Now we are trying to plan a two week holiday in September, sorely tempted to see what route we can work out, although i may prefer my own bike!

Top Bottom