3 Dead badgers, 4 squirrels, 1 fox and three attempted murders...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...by white van man...yep...such are the delights of a ride in essex. I hate the damge and the selfishness of drivers in the UK. May their camels be infested with worms and and their wives seek solice in the arms of a goat herder...**** 'em all!!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
You should try coming out here, the roads are littered with dead cats and dogs....

When i lived in Botswana it was quite a sight. The main road up the country had little paths coming off it at the side leading to villages. Once a week it was rubbish day, and there would be piles of black bags at the entrances to these paths, next to which would be a pile of dead anaimals, mainly dogs, but some other creatures as well.

Things in the UK aren't so bad........

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

...I have never been to Lebanon and dont intend to now:biggrin:

I am convinced that white van man is actually a major part of Osama Bin ladens master plan to destroy western civilization:biggrin:.

...seriously I had three very close shaves today...one van actually touched me he was so close. What are the police doing to stop these morons?? Bugger all that is what. It's become like a national sport for these dorks...hunt down and kill the cyclists...I am convinced there is like a national championship happening or something...there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that these **** heads are deliberatly trying to murder cyclists:angry:;):angry::smile::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bigtallfatbloke said:
...seriously I had three very close shaves today...one van actually touched me he was so close. What are the police doing to stop these morons?? Bugger all that is what. It's become like a national sport for these dorks...hunt down and kill the cyclists...I am convinced there is like a national championship happening or something...there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that these **** heads are deliberatly trying to murder cyclists:angry:;):angry::smile::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Have you reported any of these? To be fair, the police can't do anything at all unless they know (where upon, I agree, they may choose to do nothing, but at least you tried...)

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

they all happend so quick and one after the other on the smae stretch of road...I didnt have time to get the numbers...which is why when I can afford to I will get a cycle camera and nail the bastards.

Top Bottom