3 Peaks 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Think Dan bo is .

Nutters. :biggrin:

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Now having made my application, my wife informs me that we are expecting our firstborn around that weekend.

What a dilemma. :wacko:

Not sure if I can reasonably ask her to come pit-bitch for me.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I'm having another crack.

2009- timed out at Pen-y-ghent.

2011- double punctured before Simon fell. Got lost cos all the mashalls had done one. Wandered down the other side of ingleborough with the bike on me back in no particular hurry. Got a bollocking off mountain rescue.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
I'm having another crack.

2009- timed out at Pen-y-ghent.

2011- double punctured before Simon fell. Got lost cos all the mashalls had done one. Wandered down the other side of ingleborough with the bike on me back in no particular hurry. Got a bollocking off mountain rescue.

I can see why you'd want to do it again :laugh:

At least you missed last year's deluge fest.

Wife has put her wifely foot down, I'm going to have to postpone this until 2014 :sad:

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Itch to scratch bro!

It's been on my to do list for a while, and when the guys down the club started talking about going up, I got so carried away I forgot I was supposed to be having a child ^_^

Landcruisers is what you want apparently.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It's been on my to do list for a while, and when the guys down the club started talking about going up, I got so carried away I forgot I was supposed to be having a child ^_^

Landcruisers is what you want apparently.

Landcruisers at 80 PSI is what I had! Had more joy on twisters at 50!

uberguru

"9/. I am prone to existential quandries if I spend more than~5 hours with my heart rate above 150"

This comment from your 3 peaks dan-bo race report had me in stiches! It is both true and funny at the same time.

Top Bottom