3000!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisz

Über Member
I wasn't too sure where to put this one so I figured "Training" was probably the best place.

I just realises I've reached my 3000mile mark today :smile: 3030 miles at 17.9mph (longest ride was 99,21 miles - just shy of the ton!)

I'm now aiming to beat last year's total mileage of 3295 miles.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Chris.. Keep those Kent miles ticking over.

And on another note.
Are you logging your miles on MyCyclingLog? Be great to have you adding your mileage to team CycleChat.

D

Deleted member 1258

I wasn't too sure where to put this one so I figured "Training" was probably the best place.

I just realises I've reached my 3000mile mark today :smile: 3030 miles at 17.9mph (longest ride was 99,21 miles - just shy of the ton!)

I'm now aiming to beat last year's total mileage of 3295 miles.

I'm a little in front of where I normally would be his year, I've just rolled over 4500 miles, Its looking like I will roll over 5000 miles for the year just as I did last year. I would normally expect to do between 4000 and 5000 miles for a year. Well done, now aim for the 4000 mark.

Superb mate, well done

6,000 so far this year for me, should hit 7,000 by 31/12/2010
I have kept a complete log of cycling this year, plus costs etc so should be interesting read

Chrisc

Guru
Nice one! I was aiming for 2000 this year being my first year on a bike but I hit that a while back and am aiming for 3000 now. About 350 or so to go!

photography27

congrats, its great to clock up the miles on a bike, cos you know you;ve put all the effort in to get to that mileage, i've just gone past the 1000 mark, well done mate

Top Bottom