30th anniversary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I feel very sorry for people due to get married during lockdown.
they can’t even reschedule because most decent venues are booked up a year and a half in advance. Unless you want a mid week wedding.
On the bright side, it's solved the problem of people had who had booked for the weekend of the MONDAY bank holiday (which was then moved to VE-Day FRIDAY) !!!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
30th is your Pearl wedding anniversary... the 30th anniversary flowers are lilies.

Just a thought... in case you felt like giving Mrs RR an unexpected surprise!

D

Deleted member 26715

Wife said that 1st ought to be Dagger rather than Paper, that way she could have stabbed me, claimed it was a ritual, she'd have been out by now

D

Deleted member 26715

The lockdown is a rather fortunate if you forget your anniversary. All you've got to say is that you'd booked a trip to Paris and a stay in a 5 star hotel but you can't go on it ...
That wouldn't work with my wife, it would be filed away & used at some point in the future, "

Nothing on this weekend dear where would you like to go?"
"Oh how about Paris like you promised x months ago"

Dangerous ground

Brandane

Legendary Member
Today is our 30th wedding anniversary
Congratulations Mr and Mrs RoadRash! You were married on the same date as my parents, but they tied the knot a few years before you - in 1951:ohmy:. So today would have been their 69th anniversary, if I have the arithmetic correct!

Last edited:
Top Bottom