32" Sony Widescreen 100hz CRT + stand (SE London / Bromley)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Howdo.

As subject, free to anyone with a boot or *very* large panniers. Couple of years old, beautiful picture, freeview tuner built in, with remote.

Heavy.

Any takers?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Blimey! Sick of it?

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Love it, but it doesn't compete with the other half's demand to give ever increasing real estate to teletubbies, numberjacks, thomas and friends. Ted loves plasma. What can I say?

Tynan

Veteran
crt? must be worth money these days

we still have the last one in the loft for occasional use, I'm stunned at how much space it takes up when I watch it

Mark_Robson

We had three CRT's in the garage in perfect nick, so Mrs Robson thought that we should sell them to one of the second hand shops in the area. Not one of them would buy them. People just don't want them now. In the end we donated them to our daughters school.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
We gave our CRT Sony away to some friends when we bought a new 'In the Nightgarden' compatible flat telly. People we gave it had it stolen the next week along with their car. When they found the car the telly was still in it. And they'd shat in the car too.

Just thought I'd share that. :laugh:

ChrisKH

Guru
I've got two of the buggers; one because I just got a Sony flatscreen and the other I inherited from work who now have a much more plush flatscreen videoconference unit. Nearly did myself a mischief carrying both of them upstairs (obviously not at the same time) but at least we now have separate units for the Wii, Playstation 3 and X-Box. :laugh:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Mine blew at the weekend so currently watching on a 14" crt!! It sucks!! And its either bike parts or a new tv and I have to get new bike parts this month.. cant afford both.

Will need to work out transport but can I have first dibs please!

Ta!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Mine blew at the weekend so currently watching on a 14" crt!! It sucks!! And its either bike parts or a new tv and I have to get new bike parts this month.. cant afford both.

Will need to work out transport but can I have first dibs please!

Ta!

Organise the loan of a cycle trailer that will attach to a bent, then Andy can run it round for you.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've got two of the buggers; one because I just got a Sony flatscreen and the other I inherited from work who now have a much more plush flatscreen videoconference unit. Nearly did myself a mischief carrying both of them upstairs (obviously not at the same time) but at least we now have separate units for the Wii, Playstation 3 and X-Box. :laugh:

Similar here, the kids playroom now has 4 CRTs, Virgin TV, X Box, Wii and Playstation, only one of these we bought and that was about 9 years ago. We have two other CRTs stored as they work and you never know.

Top Bottom