!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Chuffy said:
Remind us again what you do for a living...:biggrin:

Um...clean a big house and organise stuff:wacko:

I hope youv not been lead to believe im a pole dancer---DONT LISTEN TO RUMOURS........

who started this anyway?? Was it you Joe:biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Good for what, thats the question;)

Somehow, Chuffy has been led to believe im a poledancer.....someones head will roll for this.....:biggrin:

:blush:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Sounds like the agency got it right from my point of view. If a 16 yr old wanted to rub cream into a gorilla's bottom I doubt he would want to do it in front of his classmates..........

postman

Legendary Member
Says alot about security in the School.

Thats if it really happened.

Questions need to be asked how could a stranger get into a school without being challenged.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
postman said:

Questions need to be asked how could a stranger get into a school without being challenged.

I imagine nobody would have thought to challenge a police woman.

Now a man in a gorilla outfit going unchallenged would be a bit more worrying, mind you my old science teacher kinda fits that description and I dont think anyone ever stopped him!!!:evil:;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
postman said:

Secondary school, easy.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Joe,you say that with the confidence of a man who has,at some point in his life, walked into a secondary school in a gorilla outfit.

(Or more disconcertingly in a policewomans uniform:o)

Come on now, you can tell me. No one else on here is listening.............

:evil:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Lisa21 said:
Joe,you say that with the confidence of a man who has,at some point in his life, walked into a secondary school in a gorilla outfit.

(Or more disconcertingly in a policewomans uniform:o)

Come on now, you can tell me. No one else on here is listening.............

:evil:

No, i havent gone into 6th form in a gorilla outfit
At my school, i could easily walk around the whole school and probably not be challenged.
We have had delivery people come in abit lost looking for reception sometimes, and its only when they ask for directions that someone thinks something.
Most secondary schools, you can pretty much just walk into, straight off the street. Open sites.
Ive also just walked straight through my GFs school, sart in her 6th form and even gone to one of her lessons and her teacher never noticed.
Someone older could also just walk around the school, then walk into a classroom and do they thing. Easy.
(although you may say that because i can fit in, i wont get challenged. That works for adults aswell. Maintenence, supply teacher, deliverys etc all come every day, and can often be going through the school looking for reception)

Top Bottom