360 degree camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

That looks epic! Thanks for sharing :evil:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
The rider's a bit of a tool too, judging by some of his other vids. He breezes across lanes like he owns the road, then gets p*ssy when car drivers do the same and cut him up (fair dues, they clearly aren't checking carefully enough, but he must be difficult to see when he's weaving all over like that!!).

He also seems to undertake moving traffic quite closely and get into the ASL a lot... then has the cheek to berate other drivers and say "Don't drive like an arse and endanger other road users".

Have to agree with JJ about the sickness feeling when watching the 360 one too! :smile:

lit

He rides like a fool and resorts to abuse when I advised him he shouldn't (technically) be using asl's. (Apparently there was no cyclist there so it's ok)

In his words "Also I completed my MOD1 & MOD2 motorcycle test", so it's all ok then.

OP
OP
mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I also pointed out to him that he shouldn't be in the ASZ and he just said "No cyclists were inconvenienced". Still enjoy his videos though, even though some of them show his mistakes.

Top Bottom