4:20am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
7.40.here; can't sleep either, have to work. And it's pi$$ing/sleeting down, as it has been for, more or less, the last two weeks! ;)

Plax

Guru
I was woken up at 7:20 today by my sister phoning for the number to the local Police Station (she could have at least looked in the effin Yellow Pages!). Some twonk had gone on a car damaging rampage putting through one neighbours back window, & damaging another neighbours windscreen and my sisters windscreen (back windows are obviously not as strong). After telling her to get the incident number etc I duly went back to sleep. My intention today was to have a nice long lie in and slob around the house in my pyjamas eating chocolate. Unfortunately my sister is working a 12hr shift and in the interest of sisterly relations I went to collect her car and take it to get repaired. At least I'm getting some more chocolate out of it and she now owes me a favour.

mondobongo

Über Member
I also have the joy of a night shift followed by a quick turnaround to an afternoon shift tomorrow. If anyone thinks they are watching Man U v Arsenal tomorrow afternoon they are in for a shock as it clashes with Paris Roubaix.

Smeggers

Plax said:
I was woken up at 7:20 today by my sister phoning for the number to the local Police Station (she could have at least looked in the effin Yellow Pages!). Some twonk had gone on a car damaging rampage putting through one neighbours back window, & damaging another neighbours windscreen and my sisters windscreen (back windows are obviously not as strong). After telling her to get the incident number etc I duly went back to sleep. My intention today was to have a nice long lie in and slob around the house in my pyjamas eating chocolate. Unfortunately my sister is working a 12hr shift and in the interest of sisterly relations I went to collect her car and take it to get repaired. At least I'm getting some more chocolate out of it and she now owes me a favour.

It was David Platt?

Top Bottom