1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4:20am

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 12 Apr 2008.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

...and still I dont sleep....hmm...I may go for a ride:biggrin:

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

7.40.here; can't sleep either, have to work. And it's pi$$ing/sleeting down, as it has been for, more or less, the last two weeks! ;)

3. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Bucketting down here as well, just rode home in it soaked to the skin.

4. Bright sunny morning in London...going out soon with gezza - to Chertsey races ;)

5. beanzontoast

beanzontoast Veteran

Up before 5 all last week, so this morning's 7.30 was a giant lie-in for me!

6. Plax

Plax Veteran

I was woken up at 7:20 today by my sister phoning for the number to the local Police Station (she could have at least looked in the effin Yellow Pages!). Some twonk had gone on a car damaging rampage putting through one neighbours back window, & damaging another neighbours windscreen and my sisters windscreen (back windows are obviously not as strong). After telling her to get the incident number etc I duly went back to sleep. My intention today was to have a nice long lie in and slob around the house in my pyjamas eating chocolate. Unfortunately my sister is working a 12hr shift and in the interest of sisterly relations I went to collect her car and take it to get repaired. At least I'm getting some more chocolate out of it and she now owes me a favour.

7. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

I won't be sleeping tonight either........another wonderful nightshift!:eek:

8. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

I also have the joy of a night shift followed by a quick turnaround to an afternoon shift tomorrow. If anyone thinks they are watching Man U v Arsenal tomorrow afternoon they are in for a shock as it clashes with Paris Roubaix.

9. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

It was David Platt?

10. bobg

bobg Über Member

God , I know how you fell I was woken at 0830! and nearly missed my after lunch nap... just had a pint and feeling a bit we:biggrin:ary now

11. Renard

Renard Guest

Simple! Get off the drugs... ;)