4:20am

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 12 Apr 2008.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

...and still I dont sleep....hmm...I may go for a ride:biggrin:

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

7.40.here; can't sleep either, have to work. And it's pi$$ing/sleeting down, as it has been for, more or less, the last two weeks! ;)

3. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Bucketting down here as well, just rode home in it soaked to the skin.

4. Bright sunny morning in London...going out soon with gezza - to Chertsey races ;)

5. Up before 5 all last week, so this morning's 7.30 was a giant lie-in for me!

6. Plax

Plax Veteran

I was woken up at 7:20 today by my sister phoning for the number to the local Police Station (she could have at least looked in the effin Yellow Pages!). Some twonk had gone on a car damaging rampage putting through one neighbours back window, & damaging another neighbours windscreen and my sisters windscreen (back windows are obviously not as strong). After telling her to get the incident number etc I duly went back to sleep. My intention today was to have a nice long lie in and slob around the house in my pyjamas eating chocolate. Unfortunately my sister is working a 12hr shift and in the interest of sisterly relations I went to collect her car and take it to get repaired. At least I'm getting some more chocolate out of it and she now owes me a favour.

7. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

I won't be sleeping tonight either........another wonderful nightshift!:eek:

8. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

I also have the joy of a night shift followed by a quick turnaround to an afternoon shift tomorrow. If anyone thinks they are watching Man U v Arsenal tomorrow afternoon they are in for a shock as it clashes with Paris Roubaix.

9. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

It was David Platt?

10. bobg

bobg Über Member

God , I know how you fell I was woken at 0830! and nearly missed my after lunch nap... just had a pint and feeling a bit we:biggrin:ary now

11. Renard

Renard Guest

Simple! Get off the drugs... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice