4 day week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We were on a 4 day week with no shifts for over 18 months and now i am having to move to a cheaper house ( this weekend in fact ).

So i may be afk for a few weeks while stuff gets sorted as i will be staying at relatives till we have redecorated.being a repossession we have it empty so we may as well get all the paint slapped before we put the furniture in.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Congrats - definitely the way to go if you can make the finances work.

The main reason I set up on my own was so I could have more of a work-life balance. Of course, the nature of running your own business is that you have to put the hours in when required, but it balances out, and overall I get more time off than I did as an employee.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right then. Here I am. My first 'home' friday of my 4 day working week.
And it feels like I am bunking off.

Oh well.. might as well go mow the lawn, do the washing up, empty the washing machine, get the hoover out, Mr Sheen, sort out what to cook for dinner tonight, do a little bike fettling What else? Oh yeah.. have a little six month old person to look after.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
And it feels like I am bunking off.
Oh well.. might as well go mow the lawn, do the washing up, empty the washing machine, get the hoover out, Mr Sheen, sort out what to cook for dinner tonight, do a little bike fettling What else? Oh yeah.. have a little six month old person to look after.
I'm not entirely sure you've got the hang of this 'bunking off' business ...

Top Bottom