4 more sleeps !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Best o'luck, but take it easy.

Edgy Dee

Cranky Old Guy
As one who broke an elbow 18 months ago, then ruptured an achilles in December, I have a lot of sympathy. I hate turbo, but it's a good way to maintain fitness while injured.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Dont expect to be able to do much with your hand for a few weeks. Get some gel stress balls of different densities to build up your grip strength, and I was told by my physio to do something like paracording to improve dexterity.

Slick

Guru
Until cast comes off (hopefully) from broken wrist ! Not been a good few months for me, i need to get back on bike ! Lose the weight gained over past 12 months of mostly sitting around recouperating xxx
Excellent, as others have said though you will probably have to rake it easy for a bit. When they took my cast off my ankle for the first time, I couldn't put my foot on the ground until they told me that they would have to re cast it. That was the motivator I needed, but I'm sure I made some strange noises.:shy:

Until cast comes off (hopefully) from broken wrist ! Not been a good few months for me, i need to get back on bike ! Lose the weight gained over past 12 months of mostly sitting around recouperating xxx
That's great news and gives me hope.
Broke mine two weeks ago and was informed yesterday cast would be removed with inserted wires in four weeks and they will give me some sort of splint.
I am just hoping that it will allow me enough movement to be able to hold bars and operate levers ok.
At least by then we should have some better weather, fingers crossed.

Top Bottom