45 minutes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
A guy at work said he loves the ones claiming he's had a car accident. He screams back at them... OMG have I? Am I ok? Have I died? In this what heaven looks like? And so forth...

classic33

Leg End Member
A little over two hours with being passed around, for other team members to deal with the problem. Waiting on a delivery, so it passed a bit of the time.

Last one received, similar tatic to the military one used by Cunobelin. I said I'd have to report the fact that the PNC was sending out infected e-mails, when I got to work.
Line went dead when I asked for their full name for the record.

My wife spent ages with a double glazing salesman
Having established that the windows were plastic, she eventually agreed to have the dining room window for free and pay for the one in the kitchen/ diner as that was the bigger of the two. That was all we needed as the bedrooms had no windows, nor did the door

Then the guy starts to try and arrange the visit and arrange a quottation, when my wife says not to bother, we will bring the old windows down to them!

After a few moments of silence this was queried and when my wife replied that she thought he understood it was for our tent as the plastic windows were old and a bit yellowed with age

They hung up

pplpilot

Guru
I had a kitchen place ring constantly, in the end I let them come round measure up, we sat and chose all the really expensive stuff and let him come back the following night with the written quote. The second he handed it to me I tore it up saying ' You waste my time, i'm going to waste yours, now get the fkcu out of my house!'

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
...perhaps you are showing your age :whistle:
Well, I do look like my avatar.

Excellent, chapeau Paul. I don't think I'd have the patience.
I say 'Mrs S deals with that, would you mind holding while I get her for you?' and then we carry on with our evening. Apparently, they cannot use that line until we hang up. Which is fine as we rarely use the landline.

SamR

Rider on the Lancastrian storm
After reading this thread yesterday I just happened to turn on the phone I occasionally use for cycling, and coincidentally, I had a load of spam messages and missed calls on it! Who do I blame for this?

Top Bottom