48"-50" chest "quality" SS Jersey(s) wanted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickAKA

nickAKA

Über Member
Wrong way round...as is oft quoted...you can’t outrun a bad diet. First up no booze

Fair comment - but I think mentally it's easier to 'get into' the exercise part - once you start feeling the benefit it's a pretty short leap to thinking more about what you're putting in as fuel & reaping the rewards.

vickster

Legendary Member
Fair comment - but I think mentally it's easier to 'get into' the exercise part - once you start feeling the benefit it's a pretty short leap to thinking more about what you're putting in as fuel & reaping the rewards.
Just exercising and not adjusting eating habits yields no weight loss for me.

OP
OP
nickAKA

nickAKA

Über Member
Just exercising and not adjusting eating habits yields no weight loss for me.

I'm basing my (non-scientific) theory on what he was doing before he had to pack in running, plus he's got a fair bit to shift so he will see some weight loss, *plus* the added health benefits of cycling should encourage him to concentrate more on his diet. He's done it this way before.

tom73

Guru
Much better to start something new and see how much fun it is. Then give up something in the case less food in order to enjoy the fun even better.
Than give something up so you can only think about enjoy something better before you've even had a go.
Carrot is much better than stick when trying to get your head round fitness stuff.

Top Bottom