4g GPS tracker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Im thinking of getting a GPS tracker for my new ebike. The one I'm looking at has Android/Apple app to see the bike and setup. It will run of a 4g sim, which can be a universal sim if you wish

The only issue is minimum order for the trackers. Ive got use for several myself, but I could end needing to buy 25 units.

Im not at this moment wanting people to pay or commit to buying. But if enough post with interest, I will order a batch .

I expect they will cost between £85-100 each, once all costs and postage to UK buyers is totalled up.

Let me with postings on here :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Where are they fitted on the bike.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That was my purpose, but you could use it as a family tracker, so family can see where you are

What.. tell 'em where I am... ;) My Garmin does all that (needs the phone) but it's all switched off as well as accident detection. No-one other than my ride buddies need to know - what happens on the bike stays on the bike !:laugh:

Would be a good option for someone without a garmin and compatible phone

I'd spend the money on something to stop the bike being stolen. What use would a GPS tracker be if it says your bike is in a block of flats it something?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I'd spend the money on something to stop the bike being stolen. What use would a GPS tracker be if it says your bike is in a block of flats it something?
That's fine, hopefully you'd know before it got there. If I can find a single unit supplier, Ill post the link:okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That's fine, hopefully you'd know before it got there. If I can find a single unit supplier, Ill post the link:okay:

Top Bottom