4k!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bugner

This morning's commute took me past the 4000km's cycled for the year. So I am feeling quite proud of myself this morning :biggrin: Admittedly not all kms are down to my commuting, but nevertheless. I am happy with my achievement. Alas my commute back this evening will leave me just shy of 2500 miles, so will have to wait until tomorrow morning before I break that milestone, although I may take a detour tonight :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well done Squire...I hope that torch is still going strong

OP
OP
Bugner

Bugner

Well done Squire...I hope that torch is still going strong

Yep still working. where as my Exposure Joystick is temporarily not. But it was within the 2 year warranty, so is being fixed as we speak.

A mate at work has gone and bought a P7 when he saw mine :tongue:

Good stuff. And there's still ten weeks left this year.

I'm currently at 9500km for this year. No idea how much of that is commuting, but probably about 75%.

My target or the year was 8760km, which is 1kph average for the entire year. So that's pleasing.

It's fun to have targets & milestones. I like to log more than 1000km per month if I can. It's hard to believe that I'm now riding more than I've ever done in my life, and I wonder how I got through the ten years of virtually no miles at all.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Gratz !!!

Well done :biggrin:

Can you convert it into miles for those of us who have not been brainwashed into using the metric system :becool:.
I hit 3000 miles commuting last week and i am aiming for round 4000 miles this year .

Top Bottom