4x4 driver finds cheeky note on his windscreen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The driver of if a Land Rover 4x4 in Birmingham found a printed card asking why he found it necessary to drive a big polluting car in the city with a suggestion that help could be free on the NHS.
'Do you drive a Jeep, 4X4 or Range Rover in the city? You could be entitled to free penis enlargement therapy on the NHS.'

View attachment 698475

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/leaflet-says-man-entitled-free-8590644

Posters like that are all over Birmingham. They're put up by a wannabe Banksy.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
There was an anonymous group who were letting the tyres down of 4x4s in the more expensive parts of London.

Don't know if they are still deflating, or have themselves been deflated.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've heard it rumoured that one of two of the deflators have had a five knuckle talking two and that's cooled their ardour somewhat. How true it is I sant say, but that's the word on normally fairly authoritative the ex plod grapevine.

A relative had a works supplied Honda CRV. He always got leaflets when he parked in his employer's large private carpark. The annoying thing was he had two choices that or a monkey estate with higher emissions and mpg than the rather excellent Honda engine.

The funny thing was the greenpeace activists breaking into the carpark to do the leafletting completely left the real gas guzzlers alone. The sports cars, huge saloon cars, etc. It's like they don't know much about cars. I believe a 4x4 panda got a leaflet too.

The penis thing applies to audis now I think, used to be BMW. The z3 is a classic Penis car, the bonnet even flares out a bit like a bell end!

Jameshow

Veteran
I've heard it rumoured that one of two of the deflators have had a five knuckle talking two and that's cooled their ardour somewhat. How true it is I sant say, but that's the word on normally fairly authoritative the ex plod grapevine.

Come on what else can you tell us?!!

BBC presenter?
Sub implosion?
Land rover crash?
Lady in the river?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It amazes me how desperate some folk are for their 15 mins if fame

Top Bottom