5/5 ?????????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I asked the 'female' before how exciting am I (to her) out of 5 (5 being exciting) - this was after she had surprisingly made me a meal and is being really nice to me...(:?:smile:

AND SHE GAVE ME 2.5-3 out of 5 ! ;)

She then asked me then same and for reasons I will not go into (its a big one :rolleyes: ) I gave her 2 ! - that wiped the smile off her face ! :biggrin:

No seriously - what would your other half :?: give you :?: other than a slap maybe :ohmy: or even a kiss :?:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

BTW I was extremely appreciative of her meal making etc...lovely ;)

<checks The Rules>

Yup. The Rules clearly state that you ('the male') will always give her ('the female') at least one point more than she gives you. She is allowed to be honest to the point of brutality. You are not. These are The Rules and they are not negotiable.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

User1314 said:
For a second there I thought it was marks for huggy-wuggy performance.

Thought you were brave sharing that on a public forum ;) :?:

Thanks goodness it wasn't!!! :?:

In some ways its serious but in another its a laugh...we're not exactly on the point of the police :rolleyes:

Relationships ARE NOT all about sweetness and light...Ive had enough to know why single isnt too bad but by god getting there hurts from the point of togetherness - thats why once your there you'll either be one that goes to hell or high water to stay there OR say 'feck yer then....'

Its mainly a light-hearted point of discussion as there are quite a few on here who are in relationships yet spend quite a bit of time on here...!

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Yuh must be doing something right if you can be unpredictable yet score a 4Mags !!!

How juh manage that?

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I think exciting is overrated. I like reliability, stability, trustworthiness, contentment, all of which I tend to find are harder to achieve with 'exciting'.

I would say this, as probably Uncle James and I only score about 2 each. I score higher for unpredictability (going off and doing random things like CC rides) but I don't think that classes as exciting, just different.

Mr Pig

Chuffy said:
She is allowed to be honest to the point of brutality. You are not.

Yip, that sounds about right. My wife's quite a kind person though but boy, she cannot take criticism. I mean at all, any, ever!

Well very rarely ;0)

Top Bottom