50 cent the rapper/actor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd guess he must have bene filmed big and gradually smaller as darkstar said. He's certainly committed.

As for Bale in the Machinist, that hada real effect on me when he was walking around with his shirt off and stretching ;)

Jmetz

fossyant said:
That's not a good look..... :wacko:

Tom Hanks did the same for Castaway..

Me..funk off...........I like me food and wine.......;)

had to laugh then, tom hanks and 50 cent in the same sentence, tom hanks would shudder being compared to him in regards to acting.

darkstar

Jmetz said:
had to laugh then, tom hanks and 50 cent in the same sentence, tom hanks would shudder being compared to him in regards to acting.
Mate seriously this guy took on a tough role which required lots of dedication, in order to play the part of a friend of his, in a true story. Quite you wise ass comments. Jeez.

Jmetz

No offence, but he is a drug dealer who has managed to fal on his feet, and now he is a hero for wasting millions paying for himself to be on a dvd that nobody will watch. Why not use the money to pay for research in medicine or something worth while instead of masking what is really an ego boost. come on

darkstar

Jmetz said:
No offence, but he is a drug dealer who has managed to fal on his feet, and now he is a hero for wasting millions paying for himself to be on a dvd that nobody will watch. Why not use the money to pay for research in medicine or something worth while instead of masking what is really an ego boost. come on
I don't actually like the man particularly, can't stand his music. I have no problem with him being an ex drub dealer, as I can't judge people for their life choices when they come from a tough background. I think he would have taken on this roll in the home it was a commercial success, making more money to donate to the charity? I don't have a clue to be honest, i'd hope it would be something similar.

Top Bottom