500 miles!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iZaP

Über Member
So I've done roughly 500 miles this year already! just wanted to brag :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's already much more than what I've cycled last year added together ;-P

Feels sooo good!

Tynan

Veteran
120 a week here

I'm going to bed now before the next person raised the ante

laertes

My round trip is 27 miles so I should have hit 500 since Jan 4, but between two bouts of flu and working a few days in a different office, I've only done 324. Well done you, meanwhile I'm getting fat.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Well done !!

I average 10 miles each way a day on my commute, i have taken this week off with the dreaded sniffles as i did not fancy cycling on the industrial strength tablets i am on working night shift with 2 hours overtime all week.

Aiming for at least 4000 miles or more this year.

Paul_L

Über Member
that's a good start to the year. I'm only on 366, which i'm happy with.

Need to update sig!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was aiming for 4000 this year but, with 460 on the clock I'm already about 70 miles behind target. Still, a dry weekend and I'll get to the 500 mark ready for next week.

crumpetman

Pah! I had 500 before the end of January :smile: Well done though, keep the miles up and when the weather gets a bit warmer you can do even more!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
hey hey, I'm a newbie on the scene ;-P

I hope my legs will be able to do more miles!

He he, you're doing fine!

Just remember:

a) that anyone who does more miles than you is an obsessive, a fanatic, a macho masochist, a keep-fit freak.

b) that anyone who does fewer miles is just a faint-hearted shrinking violet who's simply too lazy to get as much benefit out of cycling as you are doing.

Top Bottom