50p coins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Check for the 2012 Olympic releases.
https://blog.changechecker.org/2015/01/16/which-olympic-50p-is-really-the-rarest/
Rare-50p-coins-1.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've got over £60 worth of these 'special edition' 50p pieces which I've been given in change.

Brains

Legendary Member
I have a one million dollar note:
The only problem is it was issued by the Confederate Government.
However the way things are going at the moment it might get back to it's original value soon

It hangs in the downstairs loo with the mint 1,000 Deutchmark note (1910) which is equally worthless

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've got a 100 trillion dollar Zimbabwe bank note. At the time it would have bought you a piece of cake.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

I dont think this is the most up to date list because I have a 50p with what appears to be a picture of a battleship of some sort, most possibly the HMS Belfast. Im on my way to work now so i cant get a picture up till im home in the evening but I've had it sitting on my desk for over 6 months and cant bring myself to sell or spend it

classic33

Leg End Member
I dont think this is the most up to date list because I have a 50p with what appears to be a picture of a battleship of some sort, most possibly the HMS Belfast. Im on my way to work now so i cant get a picture up till im home in the evening but I've had it sitting on my desk for over 6 months and cant bring myself to sell or spend it
It's part of the Olympic Set(the picture), not of all 50p's.

Top Bottom