52cm road bike for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Christophe

Selling my GT Racing 3 - as seen a few times on the Fnrttc in the last two years. But here's a reminder of what it looks like:

3606843368_12315ec30e.jpg

Alloy frame (52cm / Medium) with Reynolds carbon forks, Tiagra shifters (9 speed) and front mech, brand new Tiagra bottom bracket and double chainset, Ultegra rear mech, cassette possibly 12-25t. Looks lovely with Colnago yellow bar tape (that picture is a bit old). Deda Newton Shallow bars and FSA stem (100 or 110 can't remember). The wheels are Alex Rims and recently went for a full service. The bike runs well. Minor surface scratches as can be expected from a well-loved and much-used bike! :smile:
Asking price £450. Stored in (South) London, SE25.

a colleague of mine is rather interested Christophe, he's riding a 55cm Wilier at the moment (which is on the big side for him) but wants a non-carbon commuter. I fear it may still be a little small for him though.

How is the fit on you?

(and I have admired that bike on a couple of night rides I think - you were on Bingham weren't you?)

OP
OP
Christophe

Christophe

Hi ceepeebee,
Sorry about the lack of reply. Just back from some riding in the mountains.
The bike is still available. And yes I was on the first leg of LonJog to Bingham.
For me it is too big, I don't have the reach required and ended shortening the stem down to 70/80mm.
I am only 5'5 (165cm) and it's definitely a size too big for me, that's what happened when you order bikes online. How tall is your colleague?
Let me know if you need some more info re the frame geometry.
I'm around this w/e if you/your colleague would like to check it out (Sunday looks like good weather).

OP
OP
Christophe

Christophe

It'll depends on his reach and inside leg meas. but if the 55cm Willier is too big for him this could be a good match, I'll PM you mobile number if you/your colleague wants to arrange meet-up/test-ride.

Top Bottom