531 path frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peejay78

just built it up today...

2413758758_e4c9ea8df2.jpg

2413756724_42d4516875.jpg

dudi

that's a touch on the nice side! well done peejay!

once I get mine built up again I'll put pics on, but my lugs aren't as pretty

hubgearfreak

Über Member
no pedals, no brakes, no reflectors?:angry:

spot on for scooting around a big loft apartment, or as a work of art.

looks stunning, but where & when will you get to use it?

OP
OP
P

peejay78

well, i put pedals on it today, but no brake, and rode it slowly from peckham to dulwich and back.

tomorrow morning i go to ventoux for four days climbing, with gears. when i get back i will buy a front brake and fit it immediately.

i will also purchase something slightly thinner than 1+1/4 for the tires, if i can find them.

i will ride it in winter - with full mudguards - when i am not riding my peugeot px-10 fixed wheel conversion, or my bob jackson vigorelli, or my carlton 10, which is yet to be built, or my condor acciaio. this is because i like bicycles very much.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
peejay78 said:
i will also purchase something slightly thinner than 1+1/4 for the tires, if i can find them.

i will ride it in winter - with full mudguards - when i am not riding my peugeot px-10 fixed wheel conversion, or my bob jackson vigorelli, or my carlton 10, which is yet to be built, or my condor acciaio. this is because i like bicycles very much.

sjsc do 630x28 :angry: http://tinyurl.com/64ubwd

i also like bikes, and my PX10 is a dream, i even get on with the dérailleurs, after a fashion:becool:

i would have thought that that one was too nice for winter use though:ohmy:

OP
OP
P

peejay78

i kept all the brase ons to change back at a later date, it was frame only and a later model cfx-10/px-10, chromed, etc. it's stunning, i love peugeots.

having said winter, i can see that i will stick to the vigorelli with guards for winter. now that i've started.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
YGPM;)

Origamist

Legendary Member
peejay78 said:
well, i put pedals on it today, but no brake, and rode it slowly from peckham to dulwich and back.

tomorrow morning i go to ventoux for four days climbing, with gears. when i get back i will buy a front brake and fit it immediately.

It only seems like yesterday when you were umming and ahhing about getting a fixed wheel Fuji on the old C+ forum...now look at your stable.

Top Bottom