1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

531 path frame

Discussion in 'Fixed Gear and Single Speed' started by peejay78, 14 Apr 2008.

1. peejay78

peejay78 Well-Known Member

just built it up today...

2413758758_e4c9ea8df2.jpg
    2413756724_42d4516875.jpg

2. dudi

dudi Senior Member

that's a touch on the nice side! well done peejay!

once I get mine built up again I'll put pics on, but my lugs aren't as pretty

3. That is nice good job peejay good job

4. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

That looks lovely.
    Congrats!

5. hubgearfreak

hubgearfreak Über Member

no pedals, no brakes, no reflectors?:angry:

spot on for scooting around a big loft apartment, or as a work of art.

looks stunning, but where & when will you get to use it?

6. peejay78

well, i put pedals on it today, but no brake, and rode it slowly from peckham to dulwich and back.

tomorrow morning i go to ventoux for four days climbing, with gears. when i get back i will buy a front brake and fit it immediately.

i will also purchase something slightly thinner than 1+1/4 for the tires, if i can find them.

i will ride it in winter - with full mudguards - when i am not riding my peugeot px-10 fixed wheel conversion, or my bob jackson vigorelli, or my carlton 10, which is yet to be built, or my condor acciaio. this is because i like bicycles very much.

7. hubgearfreak

hubgearfreak Über Member

sjsc do 630x28 :angry: http://tinyurl.com/64ubwd

i also like bikes, and my PX10 is a dream, i even get on with the dérailleurs, after a fashion:becool:

i would have thought that that one was too nice for winter use though:ohmy:

8. peejay78

i kept all the brase ons to change back at a later date, it was frame only and a later model cfx-10/px-10, chromed, etc. it's stunning, i love peugeots.

having said winter, i can see that i will stick to the vigorelli with guards for winter. now that i've started.

9. hubgearfreak

hubgearfreak Über Member

10. Origamist

Origamist Guru

It only seems like yesterday when you were umming and ahhing about getting a fixed wheel Fuji on the old C+ forum...now look at your stable.