54cm road bike - getting desperate!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
My little sister is doing a 70mile sponsored ride through London in three week's time and so far she has done all her training on a Carerra MTB. So she's desperate for a road bike.

We've been hunting eBay for something like a second-hand Triban 3 but have had not joy :sad:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'd suggest this; http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/peugeot-ao-8-record-du-monde-1973-12-speed-700c-wheels.156073/

But you're a bit far away and my offer of riding it to you won't stretch! I'm near London but not until the 11th/12th June.

Last edited:
With all the Londoners on the forum someone'll lend her a bike, surely? If I still lived in Suffolk/London I'd lend you/her a 54cm road bike for her 70mile ride.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
With all the Londoners on the forum someone'll lend her a bike, surely? If I still lived in Suffolk/London I'd lend you/her a 54cm road bike for her 70mile ride.
I'm old school so yes youre right . You can borrow my bike but if you break it you buy it . With a £50 budget you can borrow a picture of my bikes . But I want the picture back .

Top Bottom