55cm Boardman Team Carbon Ltd Road Bike. Now Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
IMG_0490_zpswqf4r0p0.jpg
Boardman Team Carbon Ltd Road Bike 55cm.
Tiagra/105 groupset, as it was when originally bought new.
Less than 1000 miles use as Husband became ill and unable to ride a drop bar bike.
Fitted with Conti Gatorskins with less than 30 miles in them.
Stem is a Giant 100mm stem as original 120mm stem was just too long.
New Boardman Bar Tape.
440mm bars. We have spare 420mm bars that will go with the bike
'Look' style pedals. The cleats are with them.
Specialized Body Geometry Saddle
All paperwork that came with the bike is available with the bike.
Scuff on shifter (as shown) after being slightly grazed during house move.

More pictures available upon request.

Asking £550 for quick sale. There are a few small marks commensurate with being ridden on local roads.
Buyer collects from Horncastle, Lincolnshire (LN9 area).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

We are moving in a couple of weeks, up to Linconlshire so it could be collected from there as we know just how far N. Cornwall is from everywhere else in the world.
We could change the pedals if required (Hubs has spare SPDs, Flats with rat-traps :ohmy::ohmy: and probably other pedal choices in the bike box too).

Ice2911

Über Member
We are moving in a couple of weeks, up to Linconlshire so it could be collected from there as we know just how far N. Cornwall is from everywhere else in the world.
We could change the pedals if required (Hubs has spare SPDs, Flats with rat-traps :ohmy::ohmy: and probably other pedal choices in the bike box too).
Where are you heading to in Lincolnshire? How tall is your husband to give me an idea if it might be suitable for me, thanks.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

Where are you heading to in Lincolnshire? How tall is your husband to give me an idea if it might be suitable for me, thanks.
We are off to Horncastle. Hubs is 5'10" give or take a smidge. Bike is too big for me at 5'7" (long legs and a short body) but our neighbour's lad borrowed it a couple of times, when he was deciding whether cycling was going to be his 'thing', and he is just a couple of hairs short of 6' and said it was great. Naturally we were not selling it then :smile:

It's a 55cm frame

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

We have taken this off all the other sites as we just got time wasters.
We are now up in Horncastle, Lincs. Hubs says that he could deliver within a 20 mile or so radius.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You could buy it?

It's quite a big frame which might be too big for many potential buyers (plus location etc)

Must admit have given it some thought but i dont feel the love for the non steel ones very much

Size wise would or should be ok and location is not too far away now in Lincs ^_^

Ice2911

Über Member
We are off to Horncastle. Hubs is 5'10" give or take a smidge. Bike is too big for me at 5'7" (long legs and a short body) but our neighbour's lad borrowed it a couple of times, when he was deciding whether cycling was going to be his 'thing', and he is just a couple of hairs short of 6' and said it was great. Naturally we were not selling it then :smile:

It's a 55cm frame
Hi
I went and trialled this frame size to see if it would fit me but it would as just too small. I hope the move went smoothly and I'm sure it must sell soon. Thanks again

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

Hi
I went and trialled this frame size to see if it would fit me but it would as just too small. I hope the move went smoothly and I'm sure it must sell soon. Thanks again
I am sure that it will find a good home. We are not in a massive hurry to sell it.
Move was fine but the woman who went to our old place has become a bit of a pest. I have had to block her on FB, email, phone etc. I think she has some untreated issues.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

Hubster is fed up with the Boardman "cluttering up the bedroom " we have to keep moving it every time we open the cupboard.
He says to reduce the price to £450, so here I am, doing just that.

Bike is in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.

Top Bottom