56cm road bike for sale - Colchester area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bladesman73

Über Member
Have decided to sell my best road bike as I am getting to the stage where road touring is more attractive. On offer is a Schils full carbon framed Classico SC bike. Full spec in a moment. Schils are a local reputable bike shop here in Colchester who run local races and have their own team.
I got the frame in late 2020 as my original schils bike which I bought in 2017 was full aero, the saddle clamp warped and they couldnt source a replacement as the post was aero shaped and specific to that bike. They kindly replaced the frame at no cost to the SC Classico which was a frame of the same price range l, uses threaded BB and bog standard 31.5mm sized round seatpost.
The bike has been treated extremely well, always cleaned when dirty, parts greased, chain always clean and lubed. It is in immaculate condition.

- Wheels are Infinito Carbon rimmed 38mm tube type, I got them in 2017 when i bought the original aero bike but they are in great condition, cost around 1k see https://infinito-cycling.com/product/infinito-r4c-wheelset-glossy/

- Full Shimano 105 groupset.

- Swissstop black prince carbon ready brake pads

- Wipperman gold chain added last summer.

- Tifosi carbon seatpost 31.5mm

- red anodised Hope seatpost clamp

- Deda stem and Cinelli handlebars

- cinelli black cork bartape only just put on with cinelli red anodised bar end plugs

- Shimano 105 pedals
- i have a BBB Echelon saddle fixed to it but can change it to Fizik Arione which I had on it at time I bought it.

I am a genuine seller, open and honest and am looking to sell on here rather than attract dodgy people and timewasters which you get on Ebay etc.

Being upfront I do not have the receipt from when I bought the original Schils aero bike in 2017 and when they replaced the frame to this SC Classico one in late 2020 they did not provide another as no purchase was made. However the owner and staff at Schils know me and would be able to verify the sale and anything else if required.

Also a very slight issue with the trim feature on the left hand side shifter (for the chainring). It works and is no issue at all but can explain more to anyone interested.

I am looking for £1800, originally paid 2.5k but the frame has been replaced since the original purchase and has had hardly any wear, plus the wheelset is still immaculate, fast and true!

Also not sure how to add pics to this but here is one that Schils took in Nov 2020 when they replaced the frame (I dont have that bartape on it now!) Can obvs provide close ups etc to anyone interested.

Top Bottom