5th Febuary Cotswold Reliability Ride

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

totallyfixed

Veteran
Whats it like by you? we have a couple of inches of lying snow and the sky's full of it, I recon I might be on the turbo later on and that will be it.

Ride cancelled Dave, lot's of snow here, roads not cleared and it is foggy too. Temps just above freezing, oh well we will do it next week.

frank9755

Cyclist
Shame about the weather. I did this one last year and it was a nice route. Smalldean Lane at 20% is short and sweet! And they put on a nice refreshment stop at the top of it.

I can't do next week's (as I am due to be audaxing) but am hopeful of making the one in two weeks' time

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Ride cancelled Dave, lot's of snow here, roads not cleared and it is foggy too. Temps just above freezing, oh well we will do it next week.

All I did today was an hour and a half on the turbo, I did think about the club ride, but once I saw the lying snow I abandoned that idea. I will be commuting tomorrow though. The weekend rides are for pleasure so I'm happy to bail out if it gets to bad, the commutes are essential so I wont bail out of the commute until conditions get impossible.

Top Bottom