60 or over? Book your Covid vaccine now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
This is good news but:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...rus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

is still saying "Over 64". Does it change once you get into the booking process?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I used this to book mine (65 next birthday) - very easy process.

First is this Friday coming and second is 17 May.

Not sure why this system preempts any contact from my GP?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
In Wales we don't have to book. 2 grandchildren, my son, MR WD have had their jabs. I got a letter last week saying my appointment is for this Friday in a leisure centre in Newtown. Very efficient.

In Brum my mum, sister and an older brother have had the jab. Next will be my younger brother. It's all go here.

The only ones left will be my daughter, SIL and the last 3 grandchildren then we will all be done and dusted.

Dwn

NHS Scotland don’t appear to have discovered online booking. Just need to wait for the postie

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
As a 60 year old I won't be taking up their offer.👎

I promise that the screen shot below is real.

c1.JPG

Our surgery is telling us to wait until contacted by them for your appointment
AFAIK if you are in the age group they are working on, and have your NHS number you can go to the website and book an appointment without waiting for your GP to contact you.
SWMBO is older than I am; she received a letter but I didn't. She rang up and said that I would have to drive her so they booked me in as well. They do seem to be very flexible and accomodating. It's worth trying the website or ringing up if you have a sob story - you might get a jobsworth or you might get a helpful one. Nothing to lose have you?

D

Deleted member 26715

SWMBO is older than I am; she received a letter but I didn't. She rang up and said that I would have to drive her so they booked me in as well.
Without me knowing my wife tried this, they told her I would have to wait for them to contact me & they wouldn't do me at the same time, not that I am concerned I will have mine when my name is called, not bothered about queue jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom