Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

You could offer someone a coffee?

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex
Tea Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex Tippex

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
* Evil thoughts enter brain cell *

devwmn.gif

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Isn't the sign of the devil according to the good book ( Biggles flies undone )
supposed to be 696 ? And 666 is a misconception ?

Pete

Well, in my case, someone once suggested that the 'magic' number ought to be 661, for reasons I cannot fathom out ;):tongue::biggrin:. It does so happen, that the road running parallel to my 'local' D661 in France, is the D911. I toyed with the idea of dubbing myself '911-Pete' but the thought of taunts about hijacking aircraft etc. made me shy off.

It's quite informative to try googling '666'. Who else has tried this? And there are times when I worry about Spen. But mysticism in numbers? Not up my street, sorry.

Pete

...oh, and by the way, Mr Teapot, my fave is the filtré kind. But made in a cafetiere is quite acceptable, that's what I mostly drink at work. Just so long as it's fairtrade...

Pete

Oh and yet another thing, you may find this interesting. The house we bought in France is stone-built and dates from the mid-19th century. When we bought it the living room interior was covered by very unsightly and damaged plaster, so we had a builder come in and strip it all off to expose the bare stone underneath, which looks more attractive and in keeping with the character of the house. Now, we can see, deeply marked into the stone, the number '6' appears in three places around the room. So: it could be a joke played by our builder (who does not in the least resemble Leo McKern, in case anyone's wondering), or the numbers could have been covered up by the plaster since God knows when - many years for sure. They could even have been there when the house was built, marks put there by the original stonemasons!

We have looked around the room for traces of Damien inscribed on the stone, but can't see any! ;):tongue::biggrin:

Oh, and by the way the house is right opposite the church. But as atheists we have no occasion to avail ourselves of it...

Any predictions?

Top Bottom