Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

coffee-graphic.png

cappuccino.jpg

more-coffee-seeds.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

the drink of gods cannot be erased with lowly tippex my friend

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Thankyou Wikipedia !

666 is an abundant number. It is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus a triangular number.

666 is the sum of the squares of the first seven prime numbers (i.e. 22 + 32 + 52 + 72 + 112 + 132 + 172 = 666).

The Roman numeral representation of the number 666 (DCLXVI) uses once each the Roman numeral symbols with values under 1,000, occurring in descending order of their respective values (D = 500, C = 100, L = 50, X = 10, V = 5, I = 1).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Elmer Fudd said:
Thankyou Wikipedia !

666 is an abundant number. It is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus a triangular number.

666 is the sum of the squares of the first seven prime numbers (i.e. 22 + 32 + 52 + 72 + 112 + 132 + 172 = 666).

The Roman numeral representation of the number 666 (DCLXVI) uses once each the Roman numeral symbols with values under 1,000, occurring in descending order of their respective values (D = 500, C = 100, L = 50, X = 10, V = 5, I = 1).
And upside-down it spells 999, which is the number of the emergency services. :tongue:

i thought that 6 was meant to be the devil's number (the Pixies sang it, so it must be true) and it had been corrupted to be 666.

7 was then attributed to god. hence, why a rainbow has 7 colours as it's a message from god (taken from the Greek legend and Iris). a rainbow has got 6 colours, but purple was split into indigo and violet to make the numbers.

yenrod

Double or triple or what amount of no. situations mean sweet f.a.

Its singular no.s that make sense so in this case it = 9 !

Keep it simple not confusing otherwise you'll have a VERY difficult life !

Lord of the Teapot said:
I'm nearly at my 666th post. Should it be an 'evel' type post? Suggestions? :tongue:

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
yenrod said:

Err... Hmmm. :tongue:

Brock

yenrod said:

That's the most confusing paragraph I've ever read! :tongue:

Flying Monkey hit 666 today and at the very moment I noticed that I looked across at the fire extinguisher next to my desk and noticed for the first time in 9 months that the telephone number on it ends with 666. Spooky.

But I'm not scared or owt.

Top Bottom