7:10pm ish Castle Road, Rosyth Incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thankfully it was as bad as it potentially looked, but me and my mate were heading down Castle Road towards the Dockyard at the about 7:10pm (well after dark up here) when I saw a cyclist coming up towards Rosyth (a Cube mtb iirc), it may have been my mind playing tricks on me but I thought although his lights were effective there was no sideways illumination, at the same moment a SMIDSY came out of the side road (McGrigor Rd). Luckily SMIDSY was only crawling out but he went straight into him and although the bloke escaped unharmed his rear wheel was heavily bucked given the state of it I would get the frame checked too :ohmy: Me and mate naturally stopped but the bloke insisted that he was alright and we should go on our way, even though I felt a bit guilty; if he needs any witnesses and the unlikely event you are on this forum just message me, and I hope things sort them self out.

Col5632

Guru
I would have almost been in that area at that time, i did see a cyclist on the pavement who had stopped but doubt it would be the same guy, sounds like he was lucky though

Top Bottom