8 more stolen bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bin

after the police have failed to help, next try is all forums.more eyes looking can only be a good thing. we have had 8 bikes stolen, brief descriptions as follows, schwinn 26" black classic beach cruiser, GT tan and orange zone bmx,metallic orange stolen getaway bmx,18" hoffman black streetbeat,eastern 2010 2 tone green ramrodder, haro expert race in bright red,custom built green fly tierra with wtp 4 piece bars,primo powerbite cranks,camo rims,wtp feelin tyres and lastly GT bestwick pro brown with volume v6 bars,eclat pedals and brakes and camo S&M stem. Unlikely we will ever see them but going to try my hardest as the kids were so upset. Kettering Northants area but reckon they have gone north. Any info much appreciated. Bin

bauldbairn

Sorry to hear about your bike theft's bin :laugh: - have you had a look on ebay / gumtree. Several CCers have found their stolen bikes advertised on them.

Good luck!

Crankarm

Guru
Jeese you must be absoluted gutted. My sympathies to you. Hearing stories like yours makes me think how soft the UK really is on crime. I really think we should cut off the hands of thieves when they are caught and then micro chip them so they can be tracked. B4stards.

Top Bottom