9 speed Tiagra Drive Train + other bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jdratcliffe

Having just writtren off my roadie in a RTC after replacing most bits looking to sell the parts.

• the chain (unsure which one will update) and cassette (HG-50 9speed 12-25 Shimano) have only done 150miles ( will post pics when i get home)
  • the chain rings have done 6000 but well looked after few scratches on the crank arms but function perfectly(will post pics when i get home)
  • also have the shifters still in working order but have a few scratches on one arm happy sell the pair or the non scratched if you've damaged the other side. - sold to tincanman
  • brakes if you need brake parts the pads were brand new (1 week old) if you need a set of Tektro cold-forged dual pivot brakes offeres welcome.
  • bottom bracket
  • standard seat post
  • handle bar and stem
  • saddle (few scuffs)
if no interest on here they will be going on ebay but would like ideas on how much to sell them for.

Are the shifters triples or for doubles?
Triple chainrings as well?

OP
OP
Jdratcliffe

Jdratcliffe

I am interested in shifters, crankset (is there a bottom bracket as well)? And brakes, what price for all those, PM me if you like. Any pictures available?

pics here hope you can see the light scratches on the shirfters and the scuffs on the crank arms ok these are all superficial damage. - umm tbh i dont really know what they would be worth there is a bottom bracket ( sorry no picture) the spds you can have as well.

Attachments

• IMG_16162.jpg
    IMG_16162.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_16172.jpg
    IMG_16172.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_16182.jpg
    IMG_16182.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_16222.jpg
    IMG_16222.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_16242.jpg
    IMG_16242.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_16262.jpg
    IMG_16262.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
Jdratcliffe

Jdratcliffe

price for the shifters please if not allready sold
sorry the shifters have gone

A Cyclist

Über Member
I might be interested in the chain and cassette but not sure of my present setup. Mine is a tiagra groupset (27 speed, triple x 9). Could you write about their condition and price you are after?

Top Bottom