9 Speed Triple Chainset / Crankset - HollowTech II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Hello - if anyone has a used 9 speed triple crankset for HollowTech II (Road Bikes) let me know.

E.g. Shimano Sora, Tiagra, 105

Any crank length

Looking to pay £30-40

T4tomo

Guru
I believe I have a one, as I took a 9 speed 105 triple off the OH's gravel bike and converted it to a 10 speed double. Will be the weekend before I can check the right shed at the right house to locate it though!

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I believe I have a one, as I took a 9 speed 105 triple off the OH's gravel bike and converted it to a 10 speed double. Will be the weekend before I can check the right shed at the right house to locate it though!

any joy. there's a couple on fleebay if not. thanks

T4tomo

Guru
I believe that is for an Octalink bottom bracket whereas I have a hollowtech II unfortunately.

thank you so much for looking though

Ah yes its original hollowtech / octolink with the each side mounting to the BB spindle.

Hollowtech II has integrated axle I believe.

Back in the shed it goes unless anyone else wants it^_^

I'll see if the octolink BB is in there whilst I'm at it, as i replaced it with a more modern 10spd CX double chainset, that probably was Hollowtech II.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Ah yes its original hollowtech / octolink with the each side mounting to the BB spindle.

I'll see if the octolink BB is in there whilst I'm at it, as i replaced it with a more modern 10spd CX double chainset, that probably was Hollowtech II.

SORRY

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Have you checked out Spacycles @Rooster1 ?

Will do, thanks. I might actually just replace the inner chainring, which I can get for about £15. I actually have a stronglight chainring that is the right size, but it is completely flat and does not have all the intricate channels built into the shape, so I am not sure to use it.
Below is the correct replacement part...
s-l1600.jpg

T4tomo

Guru

found the BB so available if anyone wants it £30 posted
1670229431468.png

1670229452255.png

1670229474234.png
for a 68mm road BB shell

Attachments

• 20221204_125232_HDR.jpg
    20221204_125232_HDR.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Top Bottom