A Beautiful Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lyrical

fen x
So, after spending some time idling and lurking these forums I thought I should make a thread so without further ado..

Hello! I bought my first bike on Friday, it's a Specialized Secteur Elite, I'm 22 and based in London, bike will be used for as much as possible.

I really like the idea of doing the London -> Paris charity ride, as for when I'd be capable of doing so is another matter.

So yep, that's me....

postman

Legendary Member
Now then welcome.In 2010 a large number of us bought the very same bike.Does it come with 105 gearing.I think mine is superb.It zips along great for long days out once i had put a Charge Spoon saddle on.Hope you enjoy yourself on here.

musa

Über Member
:welcome: from a fellow young Londoner. Check the Sunday London ride thread in informal rides or if you wanna go for a ride just give us a PM.

OP
OP
Lyrical

Lyrical

fen x
Now then welcome.In 2010 a large number of us bought the very same bike.Does it come with 105 gearing.I think mine is superb.It zips along great for long days out once i had put a Charge Spoon saddle on.Hope you enjoy yourself on here.

Comes with Tiagra's. The bike I felt was the best the I could get (C2W 1k @ Evans) and well, the deed is done now so no going back!

Welcome :hello:
Be bold and do it as soon as possible? In london you have loads of options. If you fancied London to Paris this year or more likely next year you could do a lot worse than go with this lot in 2013 http://fnrttc.blogspot.co.uk/

Ah, it'd be in 2013 for sure haha! I'll check some of those rides out some just look well awesome.

:welcome: from a fellow young Londoner. Check the Sunday London rose thread in informal rides or if you wanna go for a ride just give us a PM.

Will do, will dooooooo.

Thanks for the warm welcome~!

caimg

Über Member
Welcome and enjoy!

Now how about starting a thread about whether you should wear a helmet or not, just for starters, yknow?

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hello! I bought my first bike on Friday, it's a Specialized Secteur Elite, I'm 22 and based in London, bike will be used for as much as possible.

Excellent choice of bike, there is a lotta love for the secteur! Welcome to the Secteur club!

Dont forget to post up some piccies of it.

Top Bottom