A big mistake :0)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Guys can we stop the sexual innuendos please. Its quite childish.

For those who dont know what Warmshowers is. It is where a host offers a touring cyclist a spare bed, floorspace or somewhere to pitch their tent. They can also offer food, workshop, washing facilities or just information about the area they live in. The choice is yours.

I am planning to go to Scotland later this month and have already been offered 4 places to stay using Warmshowers.

Have a look at the home page and join if you can.

I had a look at the website last night, what a great idea. We live at the end of a few cycle routes so hopefully we will be able to help out in the future. Thanks for flagging it!

I'm wondering if warm showers are, er, golden...

GC
:stop:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General

For those who dont know what Warmshowers is. It is where a host offers a touring cyclist a spare bed, floorspace or somewhere to pitch their tent. They can also offer food, workshop, washing facilities or just information about the area they live in. The choice is yours.

I am planning to go to Scotland later this month and have already been offered 4 places to stay using Warmshowers.

Yes, apologies for the innuendo here (though it's what I do best).
To reiterate, for readers, I'v used the service, it worked out very well,and I can thoroughly recommend it.
I'm unable to offer space at the moment, but I hope to do so in the future.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

Sorry.

GC

Top Bottom