A brand new folder.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hmm. Neat design work, but it's still got the aerodynamics of a small shed.
I mean, I quite like the idea of it, but I'd never buy one. If you want to camp, then tents are cheaper and lighter. Otherwise, there's hotels.
But I can see it appealing to some.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I like it but out of my price range and Mrs SBs comfort zone :smile:

+1 to Dr above. Nifty fold so it only looks like you are towing a big fridge behind you but the front profile is still a brick, I wonder how much the bike and rider displacing a funnel of air were factored into thinking about a more aero front end.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Alternatively, you can pack an air mattress and sleeping bag and ride to one of the hundreds of free camping shelters we have in Denmark.

I can see the fun appeal but they are just not practical.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Not wishing to go OT - but I honestly wish I could, @steveindenmark
The lack of a ferry to Denmark or Scandinavia is a real pain, and I like the idea of tree shelters :biggrin:
EDIT - on re-reading...free shelters, not tree shelters. I had envisaged a country-wide network of little treehouses. WTF have I been drinking?

12boy

Guru
At first I thought about pulling 100 lbs up a mountain with a steep grade and then I thought about coming down and trying to stop/control it. I can coast 60 mph on some of the hills around here although I will not on a Brompton. Couple that with a 25 mph crosswind and the prospect is terrifying, at least to me. I would prefer to carry a change of clothes and a credit card.

Top Bottom