A Cautious Trike Rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

My name is Bluelybell, I own a blue tricycle (not sure on the make) as i have never been able to master the art of a two wheeler despite many attempts. I don't use my trike much at the moment however i want to work on this and be able and confident to ride around the village and beyond which is a reason for signing up to this forum.

I have fibromyalgia (which makes life interesting), I am an assistant guide leader, learning to play alto saxophone and live in lincolnshire.

I am lucky enough to have a partner and step daughter.

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
:welcome:, enjoy the forums. Well done to you for fighting your disability and getting "on your bike" , my niece also suffers from fibromyalgia so I have some knowledge of what you are going through.

Welcome.

If there is anything specific we can help with, then just ask. There will be someone here who has either seen, experienced, or fixed that issue

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Trikies are dangerous.
Tricycle-Association-slide-show-3-980x400.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Nice :becool:

screenman

Legendary Member
Hi and a big welcome. Just down the road from you is a great family owned bike shop who know how to look after people.

Barron Cycles of Sturton By Stow.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Hi,

My name is Bluelybell, I own a blue tricycle (not sure on the make) as i have never been able to master the art of a two wheeler despite many attempts. I don't use my trike much at the moment however i want to work on this and be able and confident to ride around the village and beyond which is a reason for signing up to this forum.

I have fibromyalgia (which makes life interesting), I am an assistant guide leader, learning to play alto saxophone and live in lincolnshire.

I am lucky enough to have a partner and step daughter.
Hi there Bluelybell. I too am a Guide Leader here in Bucks. Welcome to the forum :smile:

Correction upright trikes are dangerous. My one attempt at riding one resulted in an unplanned dismount, onto my side!

Recumbent trikes are stable and fun.

DSC_0715.jpg

That man is dangerous!

I innocently went to his establishment to inquire about Kettwiesels (the trike in the picture) he was far too knowledgeable, far too enthusiastic, and far too willing to let me try one

He then sold me one with a Rohloff hub!

He is definitely a danger to bank accounts

Top Bottom