A change of Shauns

Shaun

Founder
After a wee chat with Shaun (not me) he has very graciously agreed to let me use his username to replace my aging "Admin" moniker (no coercion or strong-arm tactics were used, honest Guv'ner!!).

So Admin (me) now has the username Shaun, and Shaun (him) is now JtB.

Apologies for any initial confusion and a very grateful thanks from me to Shaun for being so relaxed about the whole thing and agreeing to the swap so readily. :cheers:

Cheers,
Shaun
Admin ... :biggrin:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
JtB, help us out here, who's Shaun?

HovR

Über Member
That had me confused for a minute.. I read the initial sentence as "After a short conversation with myself.."

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I could get used to this fluid identity thang. It's all rather liberating. It's made me reconsider things that once seemed granitic certainties. It's like a sort of epiphany. Suddenly I see that sexuality is not a continuum, or a matter of binary oppositions, but an endlessly deferred choice. There is no Left and Right, and Rohloff hubs are a weighty affectation that should have been confined to the dustbin of history. Talking of history, I'm starting to see it as a contest of narratives, and meaning as a system of differences operating in constantly shifting contexts. The text, it would seem, is a tissue of quotations drawn from the innumerable centres of culture. And all that stuff was Mrs Thatcher's fault, after all.

Yours sincerely

Andy in Sig

So when it says it's Shaun's birthday, who's birthday is it actually?

I'm fairly sure I've met Susan as well. Stubbly looking bloke, wearing a skirt and riding a ladies bike with a basket.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
all this is very entertaining in it's own small way - but, in the real world, Shaun has gone 3-D. Now, Mr. Admin, if you were to provide us with 3-D avatars, that would be something.

Although I'm not sure I've got a monitor large enough to get one's Teef in to....

http://www.shaunthesheep.com/

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just so long as Rich doesn't post a photo of the 'Brazilian' wax he had done before his summer hols last year!! :eek:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Just so long as Rich doesn't post a photo of the 'Brazilian' wax he had done before his summer hols last year!! :eek:
puhlease! Some of us are still getting over being dazzled (or should that be jazzled) by the crisp packet

Top Bottom